When contemplating how to invest in yourself this holiday season, don’t forget about the possibility of pampering yourself with pest control. Okay, we know it isn’t that glamorous, but it can result in you having peace of mind that any time you scoot a box out of a corner of the attic, or you dig for that one sweater in the back of your closet, or you find some spilled food behind the trash can, there won’t be a parade of pests waiting for you there. Not only that, but getting proper pest control can actually protect your belongings and save you money in the long run. Seems like pest control might just be the gift that keeps on giving.
While pests are a natural part of life, none of us want them making themselves at home within our house. Throughout the winter, many insects and other pests seek a warmer place to reside. These spiders, ants, roaches, rodents, scorpions, and more all invite themselves in and get nice and cozy in the confines of your casa. Pests are not only an unpleasant surprise to find lurking around, they can have negative impacts on your health (both physically and mentally), and on your property. The damages caused by these critters are not worth the cost of cutting corners with your pest control.
Professional Pest Control
When you start to see signs of pests taking up residence in your home, it’s best to call in the professionals. Infestations can happen fast, and it’s best to get ahead of them before they get bad. Tri-X Pest Management offers the highest level of protection for residential and commercial properties against the disease, injury, and damage that can be caused by unwanted pests. Our highly trained, state-licensed pest specialists use a strategy that is family and pet friendly to keep your facility pest-free.
For over 16 years, our team has been providing five star pest control services to homes and businesses all over Southern Nevada. Our knowledge of seasonal pests, exclusion tactics, and ongoing extermination services can you leave you worry and pest free. We are locally owned and operated, proud to be involved in our community, and often support local organizations and teams. We take care of your home as we would our own, so you can trust that you’re always in good hands with Tri-X.
What You Can Do
If you’re looking for ways that you can help keep your place pest-free, check out this list of ideas:
- Clean your air-vents regularly and keep them running to ensure that they do not become cold dark nooks for pests to live in.
- Clean your pantry regularly and make sure not to leave unsealed products in there for extended periods of time, especially grains and sugars!
- Inspect food thoroughly before introducing them to your pantry. Rice, flour, and raw foods are the main targets for pests and they can find their way into packaging.
- Dust your home regularly, especially corners and window sills to ensure that insects like spiders are not spinning webs there.
- Inspect your walls, vents, and windows for cracks, holes, gaps and other breaches.
- Mop and wipe surfaces down regularly to limit crumbs and food attracting pests.
Having routine check ups from pest control and removal is the best way to ensure that your home isn’t overrun with unwanted pests and insects. If you’re ready to take the next step in gifting yourself a pest-free home, contact us today!