Staying Pest-Free in 2020
Though pest control may not be at the top of your resolutions, providing quality pest management services is at the top of ours! We always make it a priority to keep our customers pest-free throughout the year, and 2020 is no different.
Though its not quite time for spring cleaning, often at the beginning of the year, we have an urge to declutter, and renewed motivation to clear out the garage and clean our homes from top to bottom. This has the tendency to be an incredibly satisfying practice where we can open all of the windows and clear out the clutter from our lives, however, it can also be a stressful time as we stumble across pest infestations in and around our home.
Pests are a natural part of life and as the temperature rises, spiders, ants, roaches, grain beetles and insects of all varieties flourish and thrive. While this is great for our parks and gardens, pests can wreak havoc inside our homes.
When you move boxes out of corners as you go about cleaning, or you empty out your pantry, you may find evidence of a pest infestation. Do not worry, there are plenty of ways you can get rid of pests and minimize the potential of pest infestations in the future. First, contact a professional pest control company to handle the pest removal.
You can follow these steps to reduce the likelihood that pests make a nest in your home:
- Clean your air-vents regularly and keep them running to ensure that they do not become cold dark nooks for pests to live in
- Clean your pantry regularly and make sure not to leave unsealed products in there for extended periods of time, especially grains and sugars!
- Inspect food thoroughly before introducing them to your pantry. Rice, flour, and raw foods are the main targets for pests and they can find their way into packaging
- Dust your home regularly, especially corners and window sills to ensure that insects like spiders are not spinning webs there
- Inspect your walls, vents, and windows for cracks, holes, gaps and other breaches
- Mop and wipe surfaces down regularly to limit crumbs and food attracting pests
Having routine check ups from pest control and removal is the best way to ensure that your home isn’t overrun with unwanted pests and insects. Contact us to see how we can help you stay pest-free in 2020.
Get Your Free Pest Management Estimate
If you’re experiencing a pest issue, our experienced team of local Las Vegas experts are here to help. Call us now at (702) 533-6419 or click the button to schedule your free inspection. We look forward to earning your business!